Friday, September 3, 2010

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words










We have had a wave of new pictures come in of Collins. Our friends Sharon has gotten us some and then I found the doctors email address and started emailing him myself. I wasn't sure how he would like this, but he has been super nice and even sent us some more pictures today. They are so funny and random just like China. BTW, whatever format her sends them in I can't edit them so that's why some are sideways. Anyway, I love getting all these pictures and we are really so thankful for them because it is evident that her arm is worse than we thought.





From the video we got back in February, it seemed that really she had very little nerve damage and almost full use of her right arm. But these pictures show us something more. Nothing devistating at all, but just that it is less functional than we thought. You can tell in some of the pictures that it is underdeveloped and weak. She can use it for sure, but her right arm is just going to be a "helper" arm. Jerod said "Well, good. There's my lefty. That's where the money is." I thought that was great. So Jerod. Hopefully, with some therapy she can gain back some use of that arm. We'll see. But until then we just keep praying for that cute little girl on the motorcycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment