Sunday, November 7, 2010

All You Need is a Paper Bag

I bet you all thought I was needing the paper bag for deep breathing exercises this week. I've come close, but not yet. Just wanted to show you some pictures from our first week together (seems like it's been years.) This is the most resourceful child I've ever seen. We've played and had more fun with shell pasta, rice and paper bags. I guess you gotta have fun with whatever you can find in the orphanage.






Fun Times


We Skyped with JingJing (Collins friend from her orphanage that now lives in Atlanta)
We Read the Bible

We held our brother's hand while he went potty. I thought this was so weird, but sweet. How gross is the banana, too.

I'm going to post a link on Facebook too of pictures that Jerod's mom sent me. For some reason I can't post them here.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE all the pics!!! Collins seems to be SO well and we LOVED seeing and talking to you all the other day!!!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeb is going to hate you for that one some day ;)

    ReplyDelete