Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Are You In or Are You Out?

Someone said to me the other day "I heard jeggings are out." You would have thought she told me that I missed the rapture. I was so stinkin' mad! The fashion industry is such a spin factory sometimes! I had to order "jeggings" from Korea two years ago. They may be "out" there, but the just landed in the U.S. and, honestly, I don't think they're going anywhere. What's not to love about them? If you haven't tried them, you should ASAP. Comfy, stretchy "jeans/leggings" that let you breathe and you can easily be tucked them into your boots. Oversized sweater + jeggings + boots= Fall perfection. And I don't care what anybody says about Uggs either. They may not be the fab new thing, but they aren't "out." White lace-up Keds with tapered stonewashed
jeans are out. Uggs are not.

Now comes the hard part. I still can't decide about clogs being back. Ugh! They remind me of early 90's which reminds me that I'm old because I've already worn them once. Maybe I'll give them a try and report back. I mean give them a try on. At the store. They may be genius and I'm just being a hater. For what it's worth, here are my favorites...



I like to buy shoes in a cognac color or something "neutral." These could go with denim, black, brown and gray.

Jeggings can be found anywhere. I bought mine at Ross for like $9.99. Or you can go to Saks. worth the effort to find a pair you like!

1 comment:

  1. While I am not a clog fan, I am on the jegging train. I found mine at Walmart for 6.99, which makes them even more fabulous!

    ReplyDelete