Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fwhi Whi

So, tonight Jerod gave Collins a bath and gave her one of his special hair dos. At one point or another, all of our kids have had this same look. She came in to sit down for dinner and the moment was just too good to pass up....She had crazy, mad-woman looking hair, snot running down her nose and and attitude to go with both. I made her pork fried rice tonight thinking that she's probably missed it in a bad way. I said "Collins. Say Fried Rice." She did and I laughed my fanny off. She said it just like we all think Chinese people would say Fried Rice. Fwhi Whi. I grabbed the camera and this is what I got....I guess we'll be paying for counseling when she's 40.
***I know this may be mean, maybe even child abuse, but I haven't laughed in so long...
I had to post it***

3 comments:

  1. So funny!!! LOVE watching her and her NO is SO Chinese!!! :)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Definitely looks like she has some personality! I bet she is going 24/7! How is she doing with the other kids now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, I love it! Hilarious. Allison, I would really love to have any recipes you have for chinese food that I could use when we get Lily here. Maybe you could make a blog post or email them to me or tell me where you found some of them. I would really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete