Thursday, October 7, 2010

"I'm Goin' All In. That's What I Do." Snoop Dogg

5 days. Friday, weekend, Columbus Day, Tuesday, Wednesday 8:00 AM flight. Wow. No turning back now. The closer it gets, the more I think God has lost His mind. I don't know which is stranger that I am going to be a mom of 4 or that we are going to China to make a homeless, motherless, Chinese speaking 2 year old our daughter. And yet at the end of all the "What in the heck have we gotten ourselves into?!" I know God is sovereign and this crazy plan is perfect. I didn't say easy, but right, for sure. Here we go!

3 comments:

  1. I think you guys are amazing! I cannot wait to meet Collins. Thinking and praying for you all daily. Love you, SB

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE knows what HE is doing and you are THE mom for the job!!! Praying for you friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Allison, Just got your blog! We're praying for you all. God is Greater than us all. Can't wait to meet sweet Collins :-) Sister, know it's a long journey, but how beautiful is her country, it's amazing. I can so relate to this post!! We're waiting on I-800. Looking forward to following this path with you guys.

    ReplyDelete