Friday, October 22, 2010

Mini Me

I have a Mini Me. Her name is Collins.




She LOVES my sunglasses. She looks like an old Jewish lady. And the skirt came off about 3 minutes later....





Where ever we go, she is right beside me. Can't even ride in the stroller without holding my hand.




If I brush my teeth, she brushes hers.




Always in my lap. Always.





And this is just a cute picture. Whenever she does something she is proud of she puts her hand on her hips and starts swishing back and forth.

5 comments:

  1. What a precious mini me she is!!! I love that she copies everything you do and wants to be in your lap all the time!!! She is bonding and that is ALL that is important now!!! Clothes are nothing compared to knowing who her mama is! So wonderful!!! I think SJ wore the things she did because EK was wearing them. Just went along with the crowd. :) LOVE all your pics! So wonderful!!! Blessings to you!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. there needs to be two of you in this world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful that Collins is attaching to you so well. The sticker obsession just cracks me up! She looks so pretty in pink. I think you need to buy her a pair of children's sunglasses.... and a purse to put them in. It's so much fun to follow your trip. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon, I'm hoping that maybe her fashion tastes will change when she gets home. We may have to borrow EK for awhile AND SJ! And yes, I do think it's interesting how different they are. I guess it's just like bio children. Same parenting, but can have really differnt outcomes. I bet they are going to have a ball together!

    Bender....not so sure there needs to be two of us, but she is really funny so I'll take it.

    Lindy, I had just written on our shopping list to get her a purse. She's quite the diva may demand the Louis. ANd yes sunglasses are in order!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is hilarious...just like her mom...

    ReplyDelete