Monday, October 25, 2010

A Video is Worth A Lot of Words

I've been trying all week to get some videos of Collins uploaded. Finally, last night I got them up on YouTube. Here are three that show you the Collins we've been getting to know over the past week.
"I Love my Friends" is Collins when she was seeing her friends for the first time in the orphanage. (Sharon, you have to watch this!) "Here Fishie, Fishie" is her running to see the fish in the Japenese Garden at our hotel...she loves the fish! "Scary Collins" is from the other night when we played "scare" about a thousand times.
Here's Collins in action

3 comments:

  1. I have been so concerned about you all! Thinking you all must be going back to Hong Kong today... ??? LOVED the video!!! Tells me a lot about what SJ did... didn't have any idea she had seen a tv... the baby crying broke my heart~ needs a mama!!! And Collins was hilarious~ definitely a leader. Thank you so much for sharing it!!! Can't wait to talk to you again!!!
    Blessings!
    XO Shay

    ReplyDelete
  2. have been praying for your travel :: i am beyond blessed to read about each day. She is such a precious little girl : love the dimple!! love the meaning of her name; God is so good in the grace He is pouring out on you and this new tiny member of your family! Thanks for sharing and taking the time to blog while you're there!! I really loved the video of her in the playroom fighting for her place next to her friend!! reminds me of my youngest!!

    you are highly favored
    xoxoxo
    arin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Thanks so much for the video, what a sweet spirit she has and it will only grow each day. Praying for your family and a safe journey home and transition time. Blessings, The Thornton's

    ReplyDelete